Ch. 2

The Discovery

The thing looked like a giant meteor, except it seemed to kind of have a magical buzz in the air around it. It was also dark black, and smoke was billowing from it. “What do you think it is, Dad?” Chris asked. “I have no idea. But, I think it may have come from space, and what we heard was the crash,” he replied. Chris slowly stretched his arm out to touch it. “No! Chris!” his dad shouted. But it was too late. ZAP! “OUCH!” Chris exclaimed. “Chris,” his father yelled. “Chris, are you okay? Speak to me!” Chris was out cold. His father quickly pulled his phone out of his pocket and dialed 9-1-1.

Ch. 3

Confusion

“Ugh... Where am I?” Chris said in a daze. “You’re in the hospital,” an unknown voice said. “Who are you, and where is my dad?” Chris questioned. “I’m the nurse, and your parents are in the lobby. I should go tell them that you’re up. I’ll be right back,” the nurse said as she left the room. “I wonder why the meteor thing gave me such a shock… maybe it was magic or something. It’s probably not. Eww, it smells like sick people in here,” Chris thought silently. “I wonder if I’ll be okay,” “Here he is Mr. and Mrs. Lawrence, he’s doing fine and he just woke up.” The nurse said as she guided Chris’s parents into the hospital room 2714. “Oh, Chris, we’re so glad you’re okay,” his parents said as they hugged him. “We were so worried. The doctors just need to make sure that nothing’s wrong, so you may have to stay here for the night.” “Okay Mom,” Chris said.

Article posted October 21, 2011 at 08:57 AM • comment • Reads 61 • Return to Blog List