Copyright (c) 2014 by CB Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
CB -- Blogmeister

6th period Spring 2013

by CB

Chapter 1

“I can’t do this,” I said in a low whisper. I could hear the audience calling my name my heart was racing and I could barely breathe. I could tell my friends felt the same way. Arianna was freaking out and she could not speak and Devyn was hyperventilating. We prayed that God would ease our anxiety so scared out of our minds we walked onto the stage the bright lights shining. This is where it all started in middle school.

Arianna, Devyn, and I practically ran the whole the 8th grade. We were walking down the halls earphones in ears when suddenly Arianna started screaming. Devyn and I turned to see what was wrong “What’s wrong Arianna?” Devyn asked. Devyn had bright brown eyes and long wavy black hair. “My song just came on.” Arianna said. “What song?” Devyn and me said simultaneously. “Upgrade You by Beyonce” she replied. “You would be listening to Beyonce you look just like her.” I said. It was true Arianna had big brown eyes and long light brown hair she was really pretty. But me I had red Beyonce hair like she had in the irreplaceable video I also had pretty brown eyes and long eyelashes to compliment them. Ring-a-ling-a-ling went the bell that means first period was starting “Uggggh science” we all groaned and we walked down the hall to class.

“Heat up the popcorn Jazmyne, the show is about to start!” shouted Arianna from upstairs. “I’m comin’ ok give me a second!” I shouted back. Beep!Beep!Beep! went the microwave. I quickly took the popcorn and put it in the bowl and ran up the stairs. “What took you so long,” said Arianna greedily reaching her hand in the popcorn bowl. “I was waiting for the microwave beep that’s what,” “You missed the first three minutes of the show,” “I don’t care turn on Victorious,”. “Go heartbeat” said my favorite character Andre from victorious we laughed and laughed and laughed.

* * *

“Whoooooooooooo =http://!”   We heard the screams of children on roller coasters at the amusement park. “I’m so excited!” Arianna shouted. “Me to,” I replied. We were finally going to ride the Dare Devil Dive Coaster. The line was long and the people were a bit nervous. Except for Arianna and I we loved roller coasters. The line was going as slow as a snail on a sidewalk. Until about a half an hour later we got there. We strapped ourselves in and the and we started moving. Around the curve of the tracks and up the slope we were going straight up Arianna was hanging on for dear life. We heard the creak of the roller coaster as it was about to go down and then all of a sudden we dropped. “Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh .” We screamed our heads off. 

Article posted October 21, 2011 at 08:56 AM • comment (1) • Reads 81 • Return to Blog List

I think this will be a wonderful story and I can't wait for you to finish. I think you could have used better transitions though, but beside that I can't wait for you to finish.
Posted October 21, 2011 at 07:44 PM by • JW6