Copyright (c) 2014 by TW Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
TW -- Blogmeister

6th period Spring 2013

by TW

Chapter 2

After the game Steven was exhausted and took a nap he had scored the game-winning goal after that other team scored 3 unanswered points his teammates battled back and won the game 4-3 Steven had 3 goals and 1 assist. After 4 hours Steven woke up, went down stairs for dinner and his dad asked him how his game went, he explained the things that he did while his younger brother Paul was eating cheerios with his fingers, his dad started talking about Steven’s birthday which would be the Sunday of next week.

The next Saturday Steven found himself on the lacrosse field again playing the best team in the league, The Ewford Wildcats. Steven played as hard as he could, he got the ground balls on defense, he made the right passes on offense, and he even scored a goal. The game was tied 5-5, with 30 seconds left in the fourth and Steven got the ball, he went hard to the crease, he jumped, he shot, and he got hit by the biggest defender in the league at the same time, he landed awkwardly on his leg and heard a crack.

The goalie grabbed the ball, threw it to the next closest middie who ran as fast as he could with the last 20 seconds he had he passed it to there best attack man. 15 seconds. The middie on the opposite side cut to the middle and called for the ball. 10 seconds left. The attack then through the ball to the middie in the middle that reared back to shoot. 4 seconds. The goalie got ready for the ball. 3 seconds. The defense ran to the middle and the stick came forward. 2 seconds. The ball slips past the goalie for the game-winning goal. 1 second. The crowd is mixed with sighs and cheers. 0 seconds. Game over. Steven is still on the ground.

Article posted October 21, 2011 at 08:56 AM • comment (1) • Reads 101 • Return to Blog List

This is a very interesting story. It had a lot of detail and it was very realistic. I think you should fix some run off sentences
Posted October 21, 2011 at 10:20 AM by • PM7