Creative Story

Chapter 1

A Missing Mystery

One day in Georgia there was a girl named Lily. She went to GACS and she was in 7th grade. She was at math on a normal, rainy Friday afternoon, but something was wrong. Her best friend Alice, with perfect attendance ever since kindergarten, had been absent all day. It was 12:30, the school had called her parents and they thought she was at school.  Alice was missing and no one had heard a word from her.

When they had free period and lunch Lily saw that Alice’s parents came to school to talk to the principal and once the police arrived, to talk to them too, even though they didn’t get much talking done. Everyone was pretty quiet that day and if you looked closely you could see that Alice’s friends had tears drizzling down their faces. But her parents were hysterical. “Wh-Wh-Wheeeerree is my daughter!!!” Mrs. Taylor (Alice’s mom) managing to say in between sobs, and Mr. Taylor wasn’t saying anything either because the whole time he was trying to hush his wife.

Lily thought she would never see her best friend ever again. And she had to do something.

Article posted October 21, 2011 at 08:27 AM • comment • Reads 59 • Return to Blog List