Copyright (c) 2014 by CB Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
CB -- Blogmeister

6th period Spring 2013

by CB

Chapter 2

Hold on, back up. You must read my first chapter before you read this because it will make no sense at all. Now back to the story…

Well anyway I do not know when this falling ended because for maybe like a day or two I was sitting (well not really sitting, more like falling) down into something I can’t even explain. You might think that this experience would have been “super cool” or “totally awesome,” but I thought it was totally boring. It was pitch black and I couldn’t see. So if you get the point, falling down was not something of enjoyment. I was just so tired and had so many things going on in my head I couldn’t think about it. Matter of fact I slept for about a day.

Finally, after all this time, I feel ground at my feet, but I’m not hurt at all. Strange… It should have been more like BOOM, CRASH, so hard that I die. But not at all. Just a nice landing.

I look around. All I see are mirrors. I promise you that this is not Alice in Wonderland. Anyway I start looking closely in them. They’re not just mirrors, they are curtains that have a mirror look to them. All of them are like that. Except there are like millions of them. I forgot to mention that this room was as huge as maybe a football field. I guess trying to pick one to go into would be kind of hard.

There must have been like a timer or something for me to pick one because the floor opened up and I dropped about another mile or two down. PLOP! Now this time it hurt. Not a soft landing or anything.

I look around. All I see is all different paths, each with some type of candy. Surprisingly for a 12-year-old girl, I don’t really like candy. It’s just not something I get addicted to like everyone else. But I don’t want to fall into something again. So I pick, (out of another football field length room) the lollipop path.

You can tell that this is the path to take from the other side of the room. These lollipops are HUGE! There are all different colors, shapes, and sizes. It looks like a rainbow factory.

Here goes, I say to myself. I step into the path (which by the way was made of crushed lollipops), and start my first big adventure (which is what I thought at the time).

Chapter 3 

Mmm…. I can smell the scent of candy, well mostly lollipops, all around me as I walk through the lollipop path. All I can see are lollipops, all different shapes, colors, and sizes. I mean it’s HUGE! This place must go on forever. I’ve been walking for like hours already.

Now my knees and my legs are starting to feel like melted chocolate, ready to smooth down on the ground. Plop! I just fall on the ground with nothing stopping me. The smell of chocolate and my tiredness is overwhelming. Zzzzzz………

Ahh! Okay, so now this little person is running around me, jumping on top of me, and screaming at the top of his lungs. How more crazy could this world get, if it is a world or whatever this place is.  Wait a second… this kid, he looks familiar…

“Hi Melissa,” says the kid. I still can’t point my finger on who he is, or why he’s here. (Oh, by the way, I forgot to tell you that my name is Melissa Bradley of Chattanooga, TN).

“How did you know my name?” I ask.

“Oh, well…yea, I just do.”

“Well that’s a very good explanation,” I say sarcastically.

“Yea, but I’ll tell you my name.”

“Okay, go ahead….”

“But it’s strange.”

“PLEASE just say it!”

“OK fine.”

“Anytime now…” I say.

“It’s Noremac,” he says.

What a stupid name, I think to myself. I can understand why he didn’t want to say it. Who would want to be called NOREMAC? Not me! My life is just getting crazier by the minute. First my encounter with Joanna, next falling into some world, the mirror room, the candy room, and now meeting this strange kid name Noremac.

“Aren’t you allergic to chocolate?” Noremac asks.

“Umm, ya. Again, how did you know that. Never mind that, you won’t tell me. Anyway, what does it matter that I’m allergic to chocolate. It’s disgusting. I would never even TRY to eat it.”

“Umm, yea, as a matter of fact, if you didn’t figure out already, you are in this place which is full of candy. And one main type of candy is chocolate. So wherever you’re going (and I know this place by heart) you will end up in some place that has chocolate. It’s called The Cocoa Place if I’m not mistaken. So I suggest turning right around and heading out.”

“Excuse me, but I certainly don’t know how to get out of this place.”

“I’m more than welcome for you to tell me.”

“Fine, but you have to promise that you will tell nothing of this place.”

“But I have to,” I cried. “My family will be wondering where I went, and I can’t just make up a story for them.”

“It’s okay. The time you spent in here takes up no time in the real world.”

“Okay, I promise not to tell.”

“And if you do… well I won’t tell you because you won’t like to hear it.”

“Is it something bad going to happen if I do?”

“I said I wouldn’t tell.”

“Fine.”

“Okay. Now you need to get a good night sleep and rest up. We have a busy day ahead of us,” Noremac said.

Article posted October 21, 2011 at 08:17 AM • comment • Reads 77 • Return to Blog List