Copyright (c) 2014 by TW Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
TW -- Blogmeister

6th period Spring 2013

by TW

The Super Monkey

Chapter 2

“Man, those were good!” he said. The whole family was fat now! What are we going to do?” said the dad. “We have to find out how to lose weight. Let’s ask the monkeys next door, they might know how.” They walked over to the front door and knocked. “Who is it?” a voice answered. “It’s your next door neighbors.”  they said. The door opened and out came Mrs. Monkey. “Hello, how can I help you?” “We need to lose weight.” They replied. “Oh, that’s no problem, but it might take awhile. “That’s fine, as long as we lose a little weight.”

“Ok, let’s get started!” said Mrs. Monkey. “Let’s do some sit ups.” “Do we have to?” they complained. “Yes, we do. It may be hard but it works wonders for your body.” “Fine,” they said. The dad did ½ of a sit up, the mom did 1 sit up, and super monkey did 5,000,000,000. He may be fat, but he does still have super powers. He had already lost 10 pounds! “Wow, you are good at losing weight!” Mrs. Monkey said. “Now lets work on your parents weight. This is NOT going to be easy.

“Come on! You can do at least 1! Right?” They only had done ½ of a sit up, and they have been working on it for 30 minutes! “We can’t do it!” they both groaned. “Yes you can, just believe in your self!” Suddenly, they lifted them selves up and did a sit up. “Ok we did one, now can we go have some more bananas?” “No, try to not eat for the next few days, just have water. “What! We might starve!” “No you won’t. The body can survive 1 week without food. As long as you have water you will be fine.” “ Uhh!” they groaned. Then they went to work on their second sit up.

It was the second day of working out. They hadn’t made any progress, and they were very stubborn. “Do we have to?” they would always ask. “Yes you do!” she would always reply. Mrs. Monkey felt like quitting, but she was determined not to give up. “Ok, lets do something easy, like jumping jacks! You can do those, right?” “Maybe,” they said, “This may not be good though!” They jumped, and when they landed, they busted through the floor and fell to the basement!” “Ouch! That’s going to hurt in the morning!” said Mrs. Monkey. “I agree!” said the super monkey.

They weren’t seriously injured, but they did have a few broken bones. The mother had a broken arm and leg, and the father had a broken rib and foot. “Well, I’m actually pretty happy I broke some bones, because now I don’t have to work out!” said the mother. “No, actually you can still do sit ups.” Uhhh!” said the mother. “However,” Mrs. Monkey said, “Mr. Monkey cannot work out.” “Yes=http://” said the father.” “What! That’s not fair!” “Well, I’m sorry. Life isn’t fair at all!”

Article posted October 21, 2011 at 08:16 AM • comment (2) • Reads 79 • Return to Blog List

Good Job! I liked the part about when the parents busted through the floor. You could include some more details. Also, I agree with CB6. You might want to have more action in the next chapter.
Posted October 21, 2011 at 09:24 AM by • LS7
Your story is very funny! You might want to have a little more action in your next chapter.
Posted October 21, 2011 at 08:31 AM by • CB6