Copyright (c) 2014 by Blaise C Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Blaise C -- Blogmeister

About me

class 2015

by Blaise C

teacher: Melanie Transue

FReSH 05/04/12
Romeo Your Boat 05/04/12
Turkey Hunting 05/03/12
Summer 04/16/12
Farming 03/07/12
Humanism 02/08/12
Blaise, Curtis, Jesse 02/07/12
Tractors 02/02/12
Planes 02/01/12
Snowmobiling 01/20/12

Have you ever looked in the mirror and see someone you didn't recognize? Like, everyday you would fake a smile or a laugh just to make everyone happy, while your just dying and crying inside?  Well I have. Everyday it felt like when I tried to reach out, no one could hear me. It's a mask, and I'm NOT just wearing it because Halloween is near.

Ever since I was a little girl, I have been picked on, and made fun of. Everyone used to ask me if my mother had dropped me on my head when I was a baby. Some people STILL ask me that. Well what they don't know is that when I was four months old, I was adopted. My biological parents were really bad people. Mom was a drug addict, alcholic, and a child abuser. So was my biological father. I have three brothers named Michael Arneil, Robert Arneil, and Jacob Arneil. I have a grandmother named June, and a grandfather named Ron. Micheal, Bobby, and Jake live with them. The only reason my grandparents didn't take me in was because ALL my brothers knew, was hitting. When my mom was pregnant with me, she took drugs and drank alchohol. That is why I act different than normal people. I am hyper, annoying, and I have a short attention span.

For all of you people who bully kids for being different, for all of you kids who made my life miserable, you think I asked to be this way? No. I used to hate myself before I knew the truth. But, now that you know my story, maybe, JUST maybe, when you see a kid that used to be like me, you stop and think about this story before you go and make fun of them. And just so you know, I'm glad you people made fun of me. Because if you didn't then I wouldn't be the person I am today. So thank you.

STOP BULLYING NOW!!

Article posted October 21, 2011 at 07:58 AM • comment (1) • Reads 84 • Return to Blog List

If bullying would come to an end the world would be a better place!
Posted October 23, 2011 at 11:24 PM by • Olivia V