School, happy place, gym not

Libya
The people of Libya have had a great thing happen to them, they have had Gadhafi die.Now, they have to start the road to recovery.
In Libya Gadhafi has died. I think it is wrong to celebrate the death of someone, even if they are a tyrant. The death of Gadhafi is good though. Now the Libyans can start the road to recovering from the dictatorship. They better start it fast, or loyalists of Gadhafi may over through it again. Libya might want to be fast in rebuilding its self, or trouble may be in it’s future.The article is about the citizens celebrating Gadhafi’s death. The article also states that the road to recovery will be long and maybe violent, but Libya will recover.
The people of Libya have had a great thing happen to them, they have had Gadhafi die.

http://globalpublicsquare.blogs.cnn.com/2011/10/20/james-lindsay-gadhafi-dead-and-libya-challenges/?iref=allsearch

Article posted October 20, 2011 at 10:55 PM • comment • Reads 34 • see all articles

My mom got rid of our chickens, and now wants a pig.