Bring It On Now!-

It's All Downhill From Here 05/15/12
I-Towne 05/11/12
VOCAB!!! 05/11/12
WHF Review 05/04/12
Seedfolks 04/30/12
World History Fair 04/21/12
Babies 04/11/12
Chicken Fun! 04/08/12
Softball 03/19/12
Little Rock Nine 03/15/12

Current Event- Libya
http://www.cnn.com/studentnews/

I saw a video about how Libya’s former leader, Moammar Gahafi is now dead. There were several people celebrating in Libya, not only for his death, but that their civil war is most likely ended now. The civil war began just by some rebels against Gahafi that wouldn’t be calm just this past February. Supposedly, Gahafi’s goal was to change the world, but he just didn’t take the right path. Gahafi especially targeted Americans. I think this is good for the people in Libya for sure. I definitely would not have like to have him as a leader for forty-two years, would you?

Article posted October 20, 2011 at 09:39 PM • comment • Reads 37 • see all articles

Well, there isn't much to tell. Pretty much I love softball (it's my life!) I play 1st base, 2nd base, and outfield. I also love horses and ride western whenever I can.