Really? Me too!-

Little Rock Nine 05/06/12
Science! 02/26/12
Forbidden Sea and Shimmer 02/07/12
Microbiology! 01/30/12
New Years! 01/09/12
Poetry Wiki! 01/05/12
Greece! 12/14/11
Mystery! 12/14/11
Thanks and Giving 11/15/11
Blogging! 11/06/11

Hispanic Heritage
Last month or two have been Hispanic Heritage Months. Well to me it is very important that we understand all heritages. As I read in the articles and the videos is that hispanic heritages and cultures are pretty much unknown to most people. We should keep the heritages up and known. My thoughts on this subject is that each and every one of us have a different culture and it doesn't matter where your from. What would you do if your culture just disappeared? You would have to basically start life over again. We can't let that happen. That's why we have heritage months. The article is mostly about how most Americans don't know about Hispanic Heritage Month and how one day we might loose their culture. That would be a definite lose for us.

http://www.cnn.com/2011/10/20/studentnews/resources-activity-hispanic-heritage/index.html

Article posted October 20, 2011 at 09:30 PM • comment • Reads 51 • see all articles