-

The Toy Market
To be honest I am in awe of how toys have changed. Toys have gone from just a simple doll or toy car to an electronic in the years. It just shows how Children’s attitudes have changed. Now they are more needy and spoiled. Along with this it is easy to see that small businesses can come up from behind and go to the lead. Also you can tell that the big toy company’s are going down in number while the small toy company’s are taking over. Some examples are that there is a new toy that is a miniature blimp that actually you can remote control. Almost all of the toys have technology in them. The article states that if the market keeps going as it is underdogs will soon take over and the big companies won’t have a lot of profit. This is a great article telling about the market. Here is the URL for my article:http://money.cnn.com/galleries/2011/smallbusiness/1110/gallery.christmas_hot_toys/?iid=SF_SB_Lead

Gian-Luc Jordan, we all miss you so much. Always in the hall, I always heard “hey look, its Gian-Luc.” Everyone in the hall turns and looks & what do you see? Gian-Luc with a big smile on his face. His smile always shined like the sun. I always saw him with his friends laughing, smiling, laughing, anything you could think of. His family dearly loved him. He had a big sister and little siblings. I thought Luca was pretty cool and super nice. He was one of my friends, even though I didn’t get to talk to him much. He had SO much energy around his friends. I always think of him and pray for his family. You were loved so much. I miss you so much Luca.