Copyright (c) 2014 by Mrs. Lubich Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister

The 743 Blog Spot

by Mrs. Lubich

Mountain Ridge Home
Dictionary
Language Arts Activities
More LA Activities
Tools Log In
Writing Mysteries
MysteryNet Kids
Nasa: Day of Remembrance
NASA
Write On! Book Reviews
Academy of Achievement
A Poem A Day
Free Rice
The Highwayman
Mrs. Markwart's Class
South Paris Class Chat
Miss Flett's Class
Ms. Durff''s Class
Mr. D's class
Ms. Low's Area 11 Class
Photostory Tutorial
Ms. H's Top Dog Blog
School Tube
Teen Ink
Ms. Fisher's Class
Mr. Ellis' class
Ms. Richardson's Bloggers Blast
Mrs. Smith's Class Blog
The DWMS Blog Spot-Mrs. G
At The Fireplace Blog
Ms. Casey's Class
Mr. Ullrich's Blog
Mr. McCarthy's class blog
Mrs. G's Class
Mrs. B's 5th Grade Class
Mrs. Hill
GREAT READS!!
Mr. G's Class Blog
Landmark for Schools
"The Shadow"
Poetry Wiki
Mr. Mac's Class

My opinion on the campaign fight is something that is entirely mine. From what I have read, or actually watched, on [LINK] was interesting, I have to say, but uncalled for. the campaign was the main event. basically, it's about this group of people running for President. These two people, Mitt and another man, get in a fight. They are talking over themselves and it's a big mess. Mitt and the other person didn’t need to get into a fight! The least they could have done was hear each other out instead of talking and yelling overtop of each other. They were also rude, but everyone has to do what they have to do to win, I suppose. I like this website because it gives you what’s happening in our world today and it makes it fun and interesting to learn about those problems. Usually I wouldn’t be too thrilled on watching the news or learning about news, I have a current event in Spanish coming up to for Cuba that I’m not too thrilled about, but this video and website makes it fun.
[LINK]

Colorado Springs, CO (80920) Local Weather