-

by teacher: Julie Donegani

Photobucket

Photobucket

Our math trail.
We went around the school to check for different kinds of patterns. We saw lots of kinds of patterns. There were patterns on billbords,tiles and toys. When we were outside we found much more interesting patterns than inside. Looking for patterns around the school was so much fun, and I enjoyed it.
I hope we do other math trails like that again.
Article posted October 20, 2011 at 11:55 AM • comment (2) • Reads 48 • Return to Blog List

Mooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
Posted March 21, 2012 at 10:34 AM by • RockMan
Nice pattern! I like those orange buckets. Birds keep coming into our house so I have to shoo them away as I am typing this. They sometimes poop in our house! :-O I am glad You had fun finding patterns in the school. Bye!
Coolgirl (Boracay Friend)
Posted November 9, 2011 at 07:36 PM by • Coolgirl (Boracay Friend)