Copyright (c) 2014 by Justin K Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Justin K -- Blogmeister

Justin's blog

Period 1/2 2011

Welcome to Mr. Ullrich's Blog! This blog is for 8th Grade Earth Science and Physical Science students. We will learn topics such as Astronomy, Geology and Meteorology. This blog will give us a place to discuss, learn and develop these topics during the year. If you are not from our class please post lots of comments!

by Justin K

teacher: Mr. Ullrich

i enjoy to play sports such as basketball. school is something i consider a need not a want no offence to teachers. i am known to be stupid and reckless at times, but im serious at moments. im horrible at ice skating. one time i had to get the poeple that help people up follow me... very embarrassing moment.
Article posted October 20, 2011 at 07:33 AM • comment (1) • Reads 75 • Return to Blog List

Lol I stink at ice skating too! But you are amazing at basketball! Yeah I was the first to comment!
Posted January 18, 2012 at 05:23 PM by • Nicholas M

i enjoy playing sports such as basketball. school doesn't really go in my top ten funnest things to go to, but still it interests me. science always fancinates me because of the cool facts about the earth. I love to eat any type of meat. Put meat on my plate and i will destroy and no im not fat. i somewhat enjoy playing the viola, but at times i just get completely annoyed. i love the basketball player Ray Allen. i like to sing, but never in public cause frankly it sounds pretty bad.