Tristans Blog.

BOOKS! 03/08/12
The Dubstep Man 03/08/12
Cells in Science 03/08/12
Greece! It's the world! 12/14/11
Thanks & Giving 11/28/11
Blogging! 11/28/11
It's a Mystery 11/28/11
Your Choice 10/30/11
Math? Huh? 09/29/11
Funniest Thing 09/19/11

A Smart Motorcycle? Hmm..

It’s amazing what people can do with their knowledge of technology. I was just watching a video on the CNN Student News website about motorcycles. Motorcycles use to be as simple as taking your average bike and slapping a motor on it, but now there is an invention called the safe motorcycle. It looks like a smart car with only two wheels, runs on electricity, and is able to stay balanced because of a mechanism called a gyroscope,the gyroscope is eight years in the making and allows the motorcycle to always keep its balance when it tilts and leans. The amazing inventor that came up with this invention is Danny Kim. He came up with the idea from his knowledge of vehicles and engineering. Why it is safer that an average motorcycle is that when it takes impact from a car, instead of falling down, it teeters and then regains its balance. I just think this is amazing. If you want to learn more go here, http://www.cnn.com/studentnews/ then watch the video on the top or bottom of the page. I hope you find interest in this topic and oh by the way if you want one, look for it in about five years and it will cost you $16,000.00.

If you want to learn more, go to the cite up there ^ or click here> http://www.cnn.com/studentnews/

I like dubstep.