youtuber 01/28/14
09/18/13
My 7 random facts 09/17/13
Silly boy 04/27/12
Caleb 04/25/12
Where i live. 03/13/12
Tempruture 03/01/09
water pollution 10/19/11
Mt. Sant Helens 10/05/11
7 random facts 10/05/11

The types of water pollution are,surface water pollution,oxygen depleting,ground water,nutrients,suspended matter,and chemiclals.

The causes of water pollution are,sewage and waste water,marine dumping,industrial waste,radio active waste,oil pollution,under ground storege,atmospheric deposition,global warming,and europhication.

the dangers are heavy mettles from industrial prossese,industrial waste,dumping suiag in to the ocean,industrial wast often contains many toxic compound that damage the health of aquatic animals that eat them,organic matter and nutrients causes or increases in aerobic algae,sulfate particles from acid rain can cause harm to the health of marine life,suspended particles in fresh water reduses the quality of drinking water.

we can prevent water pollution by,conversing water by terning off the tap water when running water,be carful what you put down the drain or toilit,use house hold cleaning producks such as washing powder,and house hold cleaning agents,by havingmore plants in your garden you are preventing feralizer,dont throw litter in lakes,rivers,and occean please help clean up.

We can treat it by industrial treatment,dehitrification,septic tankes,ozon waste water treatment.
Article posted October 19, 2011 at 10:34 AM • comment (2) • Reads 224 • Return to Blog List

Yes. Just look at Anderson Lake! Isn't it so bad because of the fertilizers that are draining into the water?
Posted January 30, 2012 at 02:06 PM by • un lun dun
I agree because a lot of things can pollute water and merry Christmas!
Posted December 16, 2011 at 02:13 PM by • Moira