Lissa Iwrin has been missing for a long time. A new break through just came throughout that the mother was not sober the night her child went missing. THis has raised many questions such as: Did she hurt her own child? Was she awake when her child went missing? Is there anything that could have happened the night she went missing? Much more is being asked. Police are now questioning her in her own child's case. DId she do it? will they ever find the kidnapper? Find out on Blonde's Blonde's Blog!!!

Time for my thoughts. I think the mom is not as innocent as she says she is. Although I think some one else stole the baby. Question? Why would u steal a baby? Who needs another person's baby? Anyway I think that the police will eventually find the child, but I highly doubt that she will be alive... I hope she is though=http://! DO YOU?????
[LINK]