Copyright (c) 2014 by Mrs. Lubich Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister

The 743 Blog Spot-

by Mrs. Lubich

Mountain Ridge Home
Dictionary
Language Arts Activities
More LA Activities
Tools Log In
Writing Mysteries
MysteryNet Kids
Nasa: Day of Remembrance
NASA
Write On! Book Reviews
Academy of Achievement
A Poem A Day
Free Rice
The Highwayman
Mrs. Markwart's Class
South Paris Class Chat
Miss Flett's Class
Ms. Durff''s Class
Mr. D's class
Ms. Low's Area 11 Class
Photostory Tutorial
Ms. H's Top Dog Blog
School Tube
Teen Ink
Ms. Fisher's Class
Mr. Ellis' class
Ms. Richardson's Bloggers Blast
Mrs. Smith's Class Blog
The DWMS Blog Spot-Mrs. G
At The Fireplace Blog
Ms. Casey's Class
Mr. Ullrich's Blog
Mr. McCarthy's class blog
Mrs. G's Class
Mrs. B's 5th Grade Class
Mrs. Hill
GREAT READS!!
Mr. G's Class Blog
Landmark for Schools
"The Shadow"
Poetry Wiki
Mr. Mac's Class

Missing Baby
Lissa Iwrin has been missing for a long time. A new break through just came throughout that the mother was not sober the night her child went missing. THis has raised many questions such as: Did she hurt her own child? Was she awake when her child went missing? Is there anything that could have happened the night she went missing? Much more is being asked. Police are now questioning her in her own child's case. DId she do it? will they ever find the kidnapper? Find out on Blonde's Blonde's Blog!!!

Time for my thoughts. I think the mom is not as innocent as she says she is. Although I think some one else stole the baby. Question? Why would u steal a baby? Who needs another person's baby? Anyway I think that the police will eventually find the child, but I highly doubt that she will be alive... I hope she is though=http://! DO YOU?????
http://www.cnn.com/JUSTICE/

Green 13-14
Orange 13-14
Purple 13-14
Red 13-14
Yellow 13-14

Colorado Springs, CO (80920) Local Weather