Copyright (c) 2014 by Mia Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Mia -- Blogmeister

Mamamia

1112

by Mia

I was scared because last year I couldn’t pass the multiplication test in one minute and this year I have to do one hundred in five minutes! I thought it would be a challenge to make a longer story or a better story because in first second and third grade we used paper with about six lines. This year I have to make a story using at least two pages but the paper that we are using has about ten twelve line. I thought it would be cool that we will be getting the nooks from the library. We get to read it without paper and I have never done that before. We get to do research in the computer lab and I thought that would also be cool because we get are own usernames and passwords.
Article posted October 18, 2011 at 07:33 PM • comment (2) • Reads 373 • Return to Blog List

I agree that we get to take out nooks from the library.
Posted December 21, 2011 at 05:05 PM by • Karan
i am also bad in multiplication i just cant remember my facts =( =(
Posted November 26, 2011 at 10:47 AM by • BrandonM

I love writing but I never did blogging. I love to play tennis. My favorite food is Popeye' chicken.