Space Travel
Astronomers now think that we can travel to another solar system in the 22nd century. Scientist George Hart thinks that robots will explore other solar systems with human brains. Scientists are planing to go to solar system Alpha Centauri. It is more than 25 trillion miles away! It has taken 34 years for Voyager 1 to go 11 billion miles. Nuclear power might work, but it would get you sick. No matter how scientists find out how to get to the next solar system, they will be determined to get their quickly before the 23rd century.
I think space travel is absolutely interesting because we might find more life in the galaxy. I also find space fascinating. There are so many mysteries about the Milky Way. Accomplishing space travel will contribute in answering many questions about space.
I got my information from: http://blogs.smithsonianmag.com/ideas/2011/10/space-travel-in-the-22nd-century/