Copyright (c) 2014 by Mrs. Lubich Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister

The 743 Blog Spot

by Mrs. Lubich

Mountain Ridge Home
Dictionary
Language Arts Activities
More LA Activities
Tools Log In
Writing Mysteries
MysteryNet Kids
Nasa: Day of Remembrance
NASA
Write On! Book Reviews
Academy of Achievement
A Poem A Day
Free Rice
The Highwayman
Mrs. Markwart's Class
South Paris Class Chat
Miss Flett's Class
Ms. Durff''s Class
Mr. D's class
Ms. Low's Area 11 Class
Photostory Tutorial
Ms. H's Top Dog Blog
School Tube
Teen Ink
Ms. Fisher's Class
Mr. Ellis' class
Ms. Richardson's Bloggers Blast
Mrs. Smith's Class Blog
The DWMS Blog Spot-Mrs. G
At The Fireplace Blog
Ms. Casey's Class
Mr. Ullrich's Blog
Mr. McCarthy's class blog
Mrs. G's Class
Mrs. B's 5th Grade Class
Mrs. Hill
GREAT READS!!
Mr. G's Class Blog
Landmark for Schools
"The Shadow"
Poetry Wiki
Mr. Mac's Class

IndyCar racing Tradgedy

Sunday, the 18th, we all felt shock when watching the Las Vegas Motor Speedway Crash. It all started when two cars touched tires. Others cars started to slow, but not all were safe. Some cars had flown through the air, some crashed into the wall. By the time the crash was over, 15 cars had been damaged, 3 had been injured and one-Dan Wheldon-dead.Dan wheldon was a 2 time Indy 500 winner and he will be missed... . I had acctually been watching the race on T.V with my brother and dad when it happend. When we were watching, we had no clue if everyone was going to be okay. Our feelings worsend when we saw the hospital helicopter leave with Dan Wheldon. It was a terrible end to a great season.

http://auto-racing.speedtv.com/article/indycar-massive-crash-mars-start-to-las-vegas-finale/%27%20rel=%27nofollow

Green 13-14
Orange 13-14
Purple 13-14
Red 13-14
Yellow 13-14

Colorado Springs, CO (80920) Local Weather