Copyright (c) 2014 by L Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
L -- Blogmeister

Plannig a trip to Naaldwijk-

The students of 3rd ESO at INS Manolo Hugué, doing the optional subject "Planning a Trip", are going to organize a trip to Holland, in a class exchange. They are going to Naaldwijk, in March. The Dutch students are coming to visit us in May.

by L teacher: Dolors Permanyer

Introduction

In this credit we are going to Holland and we host Dutch people. We are going to learn more English.

We are going to visit Naalwijk, a little town of Holland, next to The Hague and Delft..

When we are in Holland, we are going to Amsterdam and to visit interesting things in the town. We believe that the weather in Holland is cold. When the dutch people come here we are going to visit Barcelona, and they can eat some traditional food in Spain.

Article posted October 18, 2011 at 08:46 AM • comment • Reads 46 • Return to Blog List

We are students from INS Manolo Hugué. We are planning a trip to Naaldwijk, a little town in Holland.