The world must seeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!-

Water Pollution
Hi my name is serenity l how are you and how is your water supply?
Water is used for lots of things like washing cloth an plates and drinking water . "Humans are affected by the heavy metals ingested by the fish and " shellfish, causing health problems and sometimes death. The heavy metals in water have also been linked" like "cement," "lubricants,"plastics" ""and metals." Water pollution is when people like to throw trash in the ocean or river or ponds . We need to protect the birds and fish from oils and plastics.
Article posted October 17, 2011 at 04:00 PM • comment (3) • Reads 184 • Return to Blog List

Thanks guys for commening thanks .
Posted March 6, 2012 at 10:18 PM by • serenityl
I think that next time you do something like this you should right down the questions but other than that it was A OK
Posted October 19, 2011 at 02:45 PM by • natem
I like your blog I like how it is so small and it is really good
Posted October 18, 2011 at 04:07 PM by • coltong

I Love Matthew Espinosa! I know how to spell my name S-E-R-E-N-I-T-Y :)