Force 04/25/12
Charging a battery 03/22/12
Thank you 01/27/12
Mt.st.helens 09/30/11
Spongbob 09/29/11

Water Pollution
Today I'm going to teach you how to walk through walls, I'm just kidding, I'm going to teach you about water pollution and how to stop it and stuff like that.

Question 1: What are some ways to prevent water pollution?
You can turn off the tap water when you dont need it. Another way is to not throw stuff down pipes. The last thing is to pick up trash on the beach.

Question 2: What are some sources of water pollution?
When different types of metal go into the water, it can cause water pollution. Pesticides can cause water pollution when there in the water. Petroleum is a chemical that is in ships and if that certant ship wrecks, it will cause the petroleum to get into the water and it will cause water pollution.

Question 3: What are some of the Dangers/Consequences of water pollution?
When "Microbial pollutants" get into the water it can spread into your drinking water and give you a disease. Nutrients can cause a "increase in aerobic algae and depleat oxygen" so the fish die. Suspended particals in drinking water and fish water decreases its quality.

Question 4: What are some ways to make water pollution clear?
Ozone is something that can make the water clear again if it is polluted. "Untreated sewage" can go into a septic tank and the tank seperates the solides from the liquides so the water will be clear again. You should put fertilizer on your crops but if there is low oxygen levels the fertilizer turns into bad gases and kills your crops. Bad sewage goes through a phase where some of the bad particals are removed from weird filters.

Question 5: What is water pollution?
Oceans, Rivers and Lakes can have water pollution on the surface of the water and that is called surface water pollution. Biodegradable substances will feed on the remaining oxygen. This is called oxygen depletion. When underground water is polluted, it is called ground water pollution. Concetrations can cause a bad efect in your drinking water if there is to much of it. Microorganisms is another way of water pollution. This is called
Microbiological water pollution. Pollutants sometimes have bigger molecules that dont dissolve and can cause a type of water pollution called Suspened matter. Some chemicals that industrial workers use can float through the air and can cause a type of water pollution called Chemical water pollution.
Article posted October 17, 2011 at 03:22 PM • comment (2) • Reads 61 • Return to Blog List

I want to walk thru walls!
Posted November 4, 2011 at 03:02 PM by • sabastians
nice article about water polution.
Posted October 19, 2011 at 02:54 PM by • samueld

src="http://petswf.bunnyherolabs.com/adopt/swf/cat" width="250" height="300" quality="high" bgcolor="ffffff" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" flashvars="cn=jade&an=matthew&clr=0x191719" type="application/x-shockwave-flash">
adopt your own virtual pet!

/wildfire/IMP/CXNID=2000002.0NXC/bT*xJmx*PTEzMjEwNjMzNjk5NzQmcHQ9MTMyMTA2MzM3NzIwNCZwPTU1NzEmZD*mZz*yJm89NTg*NTNlM2I1NGQxNGUyZmI*NGM5/M2UxMGJlNzE5NDQ=.gif" />