The Girl Who Spelled Freedom 12/01/11
10/21/11
10/17/11
10/14/11
Library of the Future 09/30/11
Prejudice 09/16/11
6th Grade 08/26/11
6th grade 08/26/11

My Story is…

My story starts in New Jersey where I was born. I was born in New Jersey. I live right across the street from my best friend, Mary Kate Feldsott. We had a lot of memories only being 4 when I moved. For example one time we were playing hair shop and I cut of her hair.

When I was 4 I moved to Georgia where I live now! Once I moved here my very first friend was Ryan Quisling. Then I met some other really good friends that are still my friends today like Morgan Dickinson, Savannah Macke and Jada Jones.

One of the things that are big in my life are every summer I go to the Boys and girls club in down town Atlanta and give them ice cream. I also like cheerleading. I get to perform in the pre show at the Braves game and do competitions.  One more thing that I get to do is go to football games, I don’t like playing football but I like watching it. My favorite team to go see is the Florida Gators.