-

You didn log out 06/12/12
Hi 05/18/12
Challenge #10 05/15/12
Wow! 05/15/12
Wow! 05/15/12
The chosen one 05/04/12
creative 04/25/12
What we learned. 04/18/12
my second fav song 02/02/12
Tree planting! 01/27/12

water pollution
1)
water pollution is water that has been walked on and garbage is scaderd evreywhere.also water pollution can have oil in it or stuff that is not suppost to be in the water.
2)
One sources of wp (water pollution)is form people.Another source is from land fills that over flow.
3) Fish could die fast and plants die also.If that happen then the habitat will die down till there is nothing left.
4)You could pick up garbage.Also you can receicle glass,paper,and carbord.
5)Receicling,picking up garbage,and keeping our waters clean!
Article posted October 17, 2011 at 10:18 AM • comment (1) • Reads 93 • Return to Blog List

hi Ericka

i think you could have a little more information in you water Pollution blog. Do you remember any more types of water pollution? Do you remember the other sources of water pollution? You can always read up on this topic again to make your blog better. but i still liked it :)
Posted April 30, 2012 at 03:10 PM by • shelbya