Copyright (c) 2014 by DD Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
DD -- Blogmeister

Students learn through a workshop system in Reading & Writing, Inquiry in Science & Social Studies, and Math everywhere! We love reading comments from others about our thoughts and work. Please leave an address or URL so we can respond.

by DD teacher: Meg Griffin

I think there should be less homework because it wastes time but helps you learn. Homework is hard to do if you have sports, practice instruments, or any other activities after school .  So my opinion on homework is to have less but not none.  Those are my thoughts on homework. Goodby

Article posted October 17, 2011 at 09:07 AM • comment (3) • Reads 82 • Return to Blog List

My thoughts exactly.
Posted November 28, 2011 at 09:05 AM by • JW
PENN STATE yeah penn state rocks and i do agree we should not have home work
Posted October 18, 2011 at 09:19 AM by • BR
I think you have a very good point. There is a lot of homework but now that we are in fourth grade I think we can handle it.
Posted October 18, 2011 at 09:18 AM by • GS