The Son of Neptune

I just finished reading The Son of Neptune. It is by Rick Riordan. Rick Riordan is the author of many other of my favorite series such as “Percy Jackson and the Olympians” and “The Kane Chronicles”. The Son of Neptune was superb was many reasons. First, it combined mystery, fiction, and fact perfectly. This combination made the book exciting and intriguing. Second, there was an immense amount of action. The characters fought a medley of Greek and Roman monsters. Finally, it was the continuation of my favorite series, “Percy Jackson and the Olympians”. “Percy Jackson and the Olympians” made me think that everything was ok but, The Lost Hero and The Son of Neptune provoked this thought. Overall, this book was a pleasure to read.

My favorite color is orange. My favorite sport is wrestling. I don’t like basketball. My favorite food is hamburgers. I like water skiing and wake boarding. I like fishing. I like sushi.

I town 05/13/12
World History 05/13/12
Seed Folks 05/13/12
Vocabulary 05/10/12
World history project 04/30/12
Chicken wing 04/30/12
Cells 03/14/12
Ernest Green 03/14/12
Book 02/26/12
Wrestling#2 02/26/12