I got a new puppy in August, he was four weeks old when we got him.  We named him Harley.  He is a Black Lab and Blue Heeler mix.  My mom gave him a stuffed animal the second day we had him.  Now whenever we ask him to get his baby he grabs the stuffed animal mom gave him.  So far he is training ok, we already taught him kennel.  When we say kennel he goes into his kennel.  We still have a lot of stuff to teach him.  Our five year old Blue Heeler, Meatball, didn't know what to think of him in the beginning.  Now, Meatball plays with him.  When mom goes out and calls the dogs in if Harley doesn't come Meatball will go get him for Mom.  I want to call him puppy cop, but mom says I can't, "Brandon he needs to learn one name," is what she always says.  I think we are going to have lots of fun with Harley.