I have just finished reading a book called Sixth Grade Secrets by Louis Sachar. The main character is a girl named Laura Sibbie who finds a hat at a garage sale that says "Pig City" on it, and that is where it all began. She started a secret club named after it, and to make sure none of the members tell about it, she makes them give her what she calls "insurance", an embarrassing thing she will show to the whole school if anyone tells. Gabriel, a boy who has always had a crush on her and wishes she would notice him, overhears Laura talking to her friends about the club and wants to join. Then something goes wrong, and Gabriel starts a different club, Monkey Town. Eventually, there is a happy ending in which Laura and Gabriel become together and her friends, who ditched her before, accept her back. I won't give you all the details because you have to read it to find out and I wouldn't want to spoil it for you. What I disliked about it was Sheila and Howard, two people that just hate Laura and do something very horrible in the story to her that results in out of school suspension. What I liked was, well, everything else! It really is a great story that everyone would enjoy (but probably not boys because it has love). You can probably get it at the LMC so check it out!