Copyright (c) 2014 by MM Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
MM -- Blogmeister

7th period Spring 2013

by MM

If my name could be anything…

If my name could be anything my name would be Mahlon Bieber!!! I LOVE JUSTIN BIEBER!!! He is AMAZING! I wish I could just get married to him! I LOVE HIM!!! People think I am CRAZY about him and I say, “I am!! And I am proud of it!!!” He is an AMAZING singer and looks pretty amazing to me! I also like the name. It’s catchy! Justin Bieber not only has only looks and a singing talent he also has a big heart. He loves his fans (like me) and just thanks them for helping him make his dream come true. He loves God and all that God has done for everyone and prays before every show he has. God is a big part in his life just like me. He prays for the kids that are hungry and everyone in need. He even made a song about it. It’s called "Pray". I love him and I think we would be a PERFECT match.

Article posted October 15, 2011 at 09:45 AM • comment • Reads 80 • Return to Blog List