As you all probably know from last year I read a lot so I will only tell you the books I finished in the past month. I finished The Phantom of the Opera by Gaston Leroux. The Phantom of the Opera is a wonderful love triangle between a good guy and a bad guy and a beautiful soprano girl. The good guy’s name is Raoul and he is a spoiled rich kid. The bad guy is The Phantom (his real name is Erick.) Last but not least the beautiful girl is Christine Daee. The Phantom loves Christine so much he would kill for her. He has been stalking her since the day she came to live in the opera house and his plan to marry her is going well until her lover Raoul comes to live there as well. While Christine thinks Erick is her Angel of Music she starts to fall in love with her other lover Raoul. The Phantom is very unhappy so he brings her to his not at all lively world beneath the Opera House. She tries to make herself believe that she is in love with The Phantom but really she doesn’t want to live the lonely life he lives so she tries to be with her true lover Raoul. (That is just one of the books I just recently read.) Some of the other books I recently read in the past month were A Journey to the Center of the Earth by Jules Verne, Spying in High Heels by Gemma Halliday, and The Call of the Wild by Jack London. I’m recently reading three books: Thirst No. 1 by Christopher Pike, Matched by Ally Condle, and Cryptic Cravings by Ellen Schreiber. Thirst No. 1 is a vampire book. It is about a vampire named Alisa who is five thousand years old and she drinks human blood but doesn’t kill. Her quest leads her to a boy named Ray and he is a human. Alisa ends up falling in love with this boy. There are four books in this series and this book is the first of them, there are also three books in this book I am only on the second book of this book. Matched is a book were the officials who you love, where you work, and when you die. Cassia is the main character of this book and when she decides to finally get her match (the person you end up getting married to) she ends up getting matched to her best friend. But before the screen that shows your match goes black (because her match is in the same town as her) someone else flashed on the screen. Now she needs to make a choice between Xander and Ky and between perfection and passion. And last but not least Cryptic Cravings. This is another vampire book about Alexander and Raven. Alexander is a vampire who lives at the top of the hill in the “haunted” mansion. In the first book of the series Raven a human girl who has dreamed of being a vampire since she was little meets Alexander when she sees him in the first book. This is book number eight in the Vampire Kisses series. All in all I read a lot of good books and I love to read and wish to keep doing so.