Copyright (c) 2014 by JF Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
JF -- Blogmeister

Joyce's Blog

Grade 5 Students

Welcome to our grade 5 teacher and student weblog. We attend Nettleton Elementary School in Duluth, Minnesota, U.S.A. Check out our site to learn about our classroom, read our writings and give us some feedback. To add comments, just click on the comment link below a post. If you comment, please tell us who you are and where you are from. Your comments need teacher-approval before they show up on the blog. Our class likes to follow a blog comment recipe. You can write about something you saw or heard, something you liked, something to add or fix, or a question to make the writer think.

by JF

teacher: Jay Monson, Grade 5 Teacher

Some things about me is I like to go swimming. Where you may ask? Well at the edge of course. I always go there for my birthday. It is pretty fun there. That’s one thing about me.

Another thing about me is my friends. There are my best friends. I like them. Their names are Arnay, Domonique, Dannisha, Nadia, Layla, Jaeda, Raelle, Keely, Keara, Alexia, Ajanice, and Vanneasa, Olivia O., Olivia A., Zarie, Jasmine and there are more but I’m not going to name them all.

Next I’m going to talk about my favorite color. It is pink and red and also purple. and last but not least red .

And that’s the last of it. Not the whole story. I still got some left. Now it is pets time. Let's talk about puppies. I love puppies. They are so cute. I mean love them . That’s enough talking about puppies. It's really not all of my story, though.

Next is I have lots of cousins on my dad side. It's ridiculous. I also have favorite holidays like next Halloween and Christmas. I don’t know if my birthday is a holiday but I think it is. Christmas is when we have a family dinner when my moms family comes over and eats and have a get together. You can smell food in the hallways. It's marvelous to smell all the food. One thing about Halloween I eat all the candy. I get weird when I eat all the candy. I love my birthday. I love every thing about my birthday party. It was so fun and so fantastic. And that’s all I have.
The end.
Article posted October 14, 2011 at 01:12 PM • comment (5) • Reads 58 • Return to Blog List

Wow! Sounds fun! Do you ever go swimming in Swimming pools? I would be to scared to swim on the edge! Did your Birthday party have a theme? I love Puppies too! I am trying to get my dad to buy me one! My dads side has allot of cousins on it too! Good Blog Article! It had allot of detail and told me allot about you! Keep it up! Good job!
Posted January 4, 2012 at 03:44 PM by • Faith Blight
I love the edge.Its really awesome.I love puppies too.We have alot in common.
Posted October 25, 2011 at 03:25 PM by • Arnay
The edge is my favorite water park. I also like going swiming.
Posted October 14, 2011 at 01:41 PM by • John
The edge is my favorite water park.I also like to go swiming.
Posted October 14, 2011 at 01:31 PM by • John
Thats cool but uh do you have a puppy or what were you doing with the puppy paragraph?
Posted October 14, 2011 at 01:24 PM by • Ivy

I'm in fifth grade and in Mr. Monson's room. I like to play with my friends. I like to do hair and mails. I'm 10 years old and I live in duluth with my brother and mother.