Copyright (c) 2014 by Briana D Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Briana D -- Blogmeister

Have Faith In Me<3(:-

by Briana D teacher: Melanie Transue

Would you like to be shot walking your dog? Would you like for you kid to go to an over populated school? Do you want to take the chance and send your kid to school and have them get into a dangerous situation as a fight? I don’t. I would prefer to raise a family in a rural area instead of an urban setting because there are more fights in schools and kids could get really hurt, schools are over populated so some kids won’t get the attention needed, last but not least there are too many people in the schools.

Why cheat? Shame the devil. Do what’s right. Remember cheating isn’t always the best. I feel it is better to be honest and lose than to cheat and win because when you cheat you don’t win anything, when you honest and lose one way or another you still winning, and lastly when you cheat you’re not really winning your losing.
Article posted October 14, 2011 at 01:01 PM • comment (3) • Reads 53 • Return to Blog List

Briana I agree with both. Growing up in a rual area you can have way more experiences. I really like your title too.
Posted October 19, 2011 at 11:39 AM by • Merrick W
Briana, I love the title for this blog.(: Also I think you'r attention grabbers are great; the first one is so true!
Posted October 19, 2011 at 11:33 AM by • Jennifer V
Bri I think you made a great point about not cheating and about kids getting killed in populated schools.
Posted October 19, 2011 at 11:19 AM by • Karly B