Copyright (c) 2014 by Kali C Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Kali C -- Blogmeister

Kali's Blog Meister ^-^-

by Kali C teacher: Melanie Transue

Is There Anyone Listening?

Pay Attention to Me!

1. Love, romance and sincerity. That's what most people expect to have when they get married. Some do but others don't. However, romantic love is an the appropriate basis for marriage because without it people would  hate each other, people wouldn’t get married, and the world wouldn’t be happy.

2. Where would we be without books? Would we have our faces pressed against the tv? Perhaps have our imaginations slip right through our ears and out the window. Books are definitely better than movies because there are no limitations to how long the book has to be, a book allows you to use your imagination, and you can always read a book in peace.
Article posted October 14, 2011 at 08:22 AM • comment (2) • Reads 43 • Return to Blog List

Good blog Kali and I agree with you that books are better than the movie.
Posted October 25, 2011 at 08:20 PM by • Mark S
I totally agree with your second one. I believe that the books are always better then the movies.
Posted October 25, 2011 at 08:42 AM by • Rebecca P