Copyright (c) 2014 by Alex B Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Alex B -- Blogmeister

Built Ford Tough-

by Alex B teacher: Melanie Transue

There is no feeling like it. Once I start, I can't seem to stop. When I sing, It feels right. Like, I know this is where I'm supposed to be. When I'm singing, I don't have to be someone I'm not. This is me, and I love it. Its the best feeling in the world as you areĀ on the stage and you had just finnished a song and you hear the crowd cheering! When I sing, I feel like I belong. Like, I am the star, and people come up to me saying "You are amazing!!!" or "I wanna be like her!" instead of "Your so annoying!" or "Haley, just shut up." I love that feeling of being superier to the other students:) Singing is my life. Sure I get nervous a little bit right before I get on stage. But I overcome it very quickley.

Article posted October 14, 2011 at 07:43 AM • comment • Reads 127 • Return to Blog List