Copyright (c) 2014 by LH Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
LH -- Blogmeister

JB Lover

5D

by LH

teacher: Mrs. B (Grade 5 - 2011-2012)

Camping Trip to Deir El Qamar

Deir El Qamar was very nice. We learned how to put up a tent. The tents can fit four people. My roommates where Lea, Juliana and Nasiba. Lea did not come with us, so there where only three of us in the tent. We had to sleep at nine thirty, but we didn’t. When the teachers slept, we all went out, turned the flashlights on, and went outside, and sat on the rocks. We were talking the whole night, and in one of the tents there was a disco. “Get to bed now!!!” the teacher screamed. “Oops,” every one whispered. I was watching him Coach Wissam (the teacher) from the mosquito net because I couldn’t sleep. When he went we went out again and stayed up suddenly…

Another teacher came so we went in the tents again. When the teacher left are friends came to our tents and said scary stories, when they were done, it was morning.

Article posted October 14, 2011 at 06:34 AM • comment (1) • Reads 153 • Return to Blog List

I hope you had fun, because you did not let us sleep!!!!
Posted October 28, 2011 at 10:32 AM by • SF

Hi my name is Lea. I'm obsessed with Justin Bieber. I have 1 brother called Adel. I am 10 years old. I'm in Mrs.Coffey's class. I'm in fifth grade. Hope you enjoyed meeting me, because I did bye!!!