Copyright (c) 2014 by AJ Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
AJ -- Blogmeister

Harry potter

5D

by AJ

teacher: Mrs. B (Grade 5 - 2011-2012)

Camping Reflection

5d’s camping trip in Dare El Qamar review:

Our camping trip was very fun and interesting, that I enjoyed it very much!!! The best part of it was sleeping in the tent, because nobody slept!!!! We all stayed awake and visited each other, but when the "teachers" came to check on us, everybody ran into their tent, zipped it up, and pretended that they were asleep, so when the "teacher" arrived it was as quiet as possible! The thing that I hated the most was the 5 mile hike, which I thought we were going to die on!! Nobody had water (including me!), and we were all tired, but what I hated the most about the 5 mile hike was the thorns scratching your legs!!! The food was great, like a royal restaurant! Putting up the tent was very fun. We had a bonfire, but it was too hot to eat marshmallows, but we listened to a great story and enjoyed the way the fire got lit by itself!! This was a great camping trip, and I’m looking forward to another one!!!
Article posted October 14, 2011 at 06:19 AM • comment (1) • Reads 283 • Return to Blog List

Not everybody man. I slept while you guys were partying.
Posted October 14, 2011 at 06:59 AM by • RG

Greetings from Hogwarts School of Wizards and Witchcraft, I'm Aneese. I'm 10 years old. I love to read, when I'm not writing. I am Amarican. My favorite football team is Liverpool.My favorite sport(s) are swimming, playing tennis, and running. Bye....