I just finished reading Touching Spirit Bear, one of my favorite books. I had read it acouple times befrore, but it was such a good book I read it again. Another seris I really enjoyed was The Seris of Unfortunate Events. My favorite book of the seris was The Ersatz Elevator. I liked it because It was very mysterious, and you didn't really know what to expect. My favorite book of all time though, has to be Where The Red Fern Grows. I read it acouple years ago for battle of the books, and it has been my favorite book since.

Article posted October 13, 2011 at 05:59 PM • comment (2) • Reads 71 • Return to Blog List

I really enjoyed Touching Spirit Bear too! The part where he tries to attack the bear is a little... messy... though. :)
Posted November 30, 2011 at 09:51 PM by • Raphael
"Where the Red Fern Frows" is such a great book! Some part really sad though, almost made me cry! Haha! But overall AAAMMMMAAAAAAAAZING!!!
Posted October 24, 2011 at 05:55 PM by • Lauren