My favorite book that I have read lately is Parvana’s Journey by Deborah Ellis. Parvana’s Journey is book two of The Breadwinner Series. This is my favorite book because of the story line.  It is about a young girl named Parvana facing the realistic tragedies and struggles of what a woman in Afghanistan would face.  With her father dead and her family moving away for her sisters wedding, she heads towards the town that is being attacked. Along the way she meets kids her age going through the struggles she suffers and they become each others family. During the journey she dresses as a boy because females can’t be without a male escort, and if you don’t have a male escort the Taliban will do a list of things to you. This realistic fiction story is an eye opening experience that changes your point of view when you read it.