-

The Book I'm Reading

The book I’m reading right now is called The Ranger’s Apprentice: Ruins of Gorlan by John Flanagan. I have never read a book from this author, but he seems to be a good author. It’s about a young man named, Will. Once being chosen to be a ranger’s apprentice, he must learn how to be a ranger. Throughout the book, he learns how to be a Ranger by his teacher, Halt. This is a really good book that has a whole new surprise just on the other page. I highly recommend this book, for people that like action and adventure.

Gian-Luc Jordan, we all miss you so much. Always in the hall, I always heard “hey look, its Gian-Luc.” Everyone in the hall turns and looks & what do you see? Gian-Luc with a big smile on his face. His smile always shined like the sun. I always saw him with his friends laughing, smiling, laughing, anything you could think of. His family dearly loved him. He had a big sister and little siblings. I thought Luca was pretty cool and super nice. He was one of my friends, even though I didn’t get to talk to him much. He had SO much energy around his friends. I always think of him and pray for his family. You were loved so much. I miss you so much Luca.