CrystallineBlade's Blog-

by teacher: Derrall Garrison

Hello! I’m going to talk about Anime. Anime is Japanese videos that have a unique kind of drawing. Manga is Japanese book that has the same drawing styles of Anime and Anime are usually based on a Manga. So it’s basically book (Manga) mso-hansi-font-family:"Times New Roman";mso-char-type:symbol;mso-symbol-font-family:
Wingdings">à
movie/video (Anime).

I’m going to introduce you to Naruto, Manga and Anime; because that is the Anime I watch the most. Naruto is about a boy that doesn’t have parents because they were killed by a monster called the Nine-Tailed Fox (Japanese is Kyubii). It is sealed inside of Naruto, and everyone doesn’t care about him because of the monster. But later he gets new friends and teachers and gets stronger. At the end, he leaves on a trip with one of his teacher to learn to become stronger.

The next of the series is Naruto Shippuden. Naruto comes back from his travels and he learns more. He defeat person called Pein (Nagato) that wants to destroy his village. There is a war and all the villages of the ninja world are allies and need to defeat the Akastki (super evil bad guy club). It is still ongoing, but the Manga is already in the war part. It comes out every Thursday.

I watched many others, but Naruto is my favorite. I have watched F.M.A. (Full Metal Alchemist) and Bleach. I watch some others because my brother and sister are obsessed with Anime. Here are some that my sister watched that I watched too: Chobits (robot people) Pitchi Pitchi Pitch (more girly), Pitchi Pitchi Pitch Pure (sequel), Tsubasa Chronicles, IS (Infinite Stratos), and many more. My siblings and I mostly watched Anime that our neighbor recommended to us.

I have tried to draw Manga before, but I think my best drawing was for my friend Kris’ birthday card, drawing what she’ll probably like when she’s older and if she’s in Japan (because Anime and Manga are Japanese stuff). Right now, I’m reading books that will help me get better, and then I can make my sister eat her words. (She says I draw badly.) I think she understands that I ‘m trying to get better because she saw me reading a book for drawing female Manga characters, and she wanted to borrow it.

I wish I will get better at drawing Anime/Manga, and will see new Anime. But for now, Naruto is OK. Put a comment about what Anime you want me to watch and what you want me to write about.

Article posted October 13, 2011 at 04:30 PM • comment (2) • Reads 46 • Return to Blog List

I don't really watch Anime, but I saw this Anime movie called Nausicaa, and it's pretty good. Also, you should do some blogs about some adventure.
Posted February 15, 2012 at 10:02 PM by • clip1414choarn
Manga is one of my favorite kind of comics.
Posted November 9, 2011 at 07:19 PM by • clip1114hsehin