dd

polution
samuel D's water polution project WATER POLUTION

"Solutions involve finding sustainable ways for the urban area to reduce both its dependence on pollutants and the amount of pollutants it produces,". "People need to be educated about proper ways to dispose of waste."

"Water" "What is water pollution? What are some of the sources of water pollution? What are some of the consequences of water pollution? What can be done to improve the quality"."What is water pollution? What are some of the sources of water pollution? What are some of the consequences of water pollution? What can be done to improve the quality". "note, millions of gallons of water are needed every day worldwide for washing, irrigating crops, cooling, and industrial processes. Water is also required for many forms". "People can survive without food for several weeks, but without water we would die in just a few days."

"Lakes that face this problem"
"A lot of the Earth?s water is found underground in soil or under rock structures called aquifers. Humans often use aquifers as a means to obtain drinking water, and build". water polution is getting worse. there are many places of the earth that are being poluted rite know. the world will die if we dont clean the water"(FPNE) is working to solve pollution problems affecting La Nava Wetland.""Since the 1970s, nutrient pollution from nitrogen and phosphorus runoff has caused algae blooms and eutrophication."

surface water

"Surface waters are the natural water resources of the Earth. They are found on the exterior of the Earth?s crust and include: Oceans Rivers Lakes These waters can" "a)What are the sources of water pollution? b)What are the effects of water pollution? c)What are the ways we can take to decrease those problem?" "Some anaerobic microorganisms are harmful to people, animals and the environment, as they produce harmful toxins such as ammonia and sulfides." "In the United States and other countries, these practices are regulated, although this doesn't mean that pollutants can't be found in these waters."

these are some filters that will help water polution!
"Brita", "Culligan","Mavea","ZeroWater","Aquasana", "Cuisinart" ,"Everpure", "Kenmore","Whirlpool", "3M","Clear2O","Zuvo". these are all ways to help water polution.

"Surface water pollution"

"Surface waters are the natural water resources of the Earth. They are found on the exterior of the Earth?s crust and include: Oceans Rivers Lakes These waters can".

"Oxygen Depleting"
"Microorganisms that live in water feed on biodegradable substances. When too much biodegradable material is added to water, the number of microorganisms increase."

"Groundwater Pollution"
"A lot of the Earth?s water is found underground in soil or under rock structures called aquifers. Humans often use aquifers as a means to obtain drinking water, and build"

"Nutrients and their effect on water"
"Nutrients are essential for plant growth and development. Many nutrients are found in wastewater and fertilisers, and these can cause excess weed and algae growth if large"

"Microbiological water pollution"
"Microbiological water pollution is usually a natural form of water pollution caused by microorganisms. Many types of microorganisms live in water and cause fish, land"

"Suspended Matter"
"Some pollutants do not dissolve in water as their molecules are too big to mix between the water molecules. This material is called particulate matter and can often be a"

"Chemical water pollution"
"Industrial and agricultural work involves the use of many different chemicals that can run-off into water and pollute it. Metals and solvents from industrial work can"

"What Can You Do?"
"If you want to help keep our waters clean, there are many things you can do to help. You can prevent water pollution of nearby rivers and lakes as well as groundwater and"