-

What is water pollution ?

Water pollution is when a body of water llike an ocean, lake or river is contaminated with pollutants such as sewage,chemicals ,oil and water from a city storm drain.

What some of sources of water pollution?

Some sources of water pollution are when farmers use chemicals to kill bugs and weeds and later chemicals traval to a body of water and pollutes it.also when toxic waste industries contain heavy metal the heavy metal filters into the water and causes fatal marine life.

What are some the consequenses of water pollution?

One consequenses is when humans and animals drink polluted water and they get diseases such as typhoid,and cholera and those diseases and effect your heart lungs and kidneys.Also when you pollute water were seafood live the diseases get into them then spread the diseases evan faster

What can bedone to improve water the water quality after it has been polluted?

To prevent water pollution it takes alot of work from the local comunty to clean out things that are causing water pollution.one bad one in one lake is in the broads,UK with the increasing population is causing sewage to pour into the lake so there using phosophate stripping and suction dredgeing to pump out the chemicals.

What are some of the actions that can be taken to prevent water from becoming polluted?

If we want to keep our waters clean.You can turn of your water when your soaping you hands when washing them or when your brushing your teeth to prevent water shortages.also watch what you throw Down your drain like paint and such so you don't have pink chemical water some things you can do to prevent it.

Article posted October 13, 2011 at 10:35 AM • comment • Reads 98 • Return to Blog List