Copyright (c) 2014 by TE Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
TE -- Blogmeister

TUTTI FRUTTI-

by TE teacher: Mrs. B (Grade 5 - 2011-2012)

The Camping Trip

When we got to the ACS camp grounds, it took a bit of time for us to settle in. We had a snack then a coach taught us how to set up our tents. When we were done, we played a small game of capture the flag. After everyone got a turn, we started searching for colored rocks. We rubbed the colored rocks against normal rocks, which created a powder. We added a bit of water to the powder which created a kind of paste that we rubbed onto our face. After that we had lunch and straight after we went on a hike. The hike was really long and tiring, but we did find many fossils. Later, we got back to the camp grounds and relaxed for a bit. One of the coaches asked us to watch the sunset. It was amazing. Soon we had an amazing barbeque, and after it we sat by the fire. After the fire we went straight to bed .My favorite par was after all the teachers fell asleep, because I went to all my friends’ tents and we started to tell scary stories and we had a lot of fun.

Article posted October 13, 2011 at 02:21 AM • comment • Reads 108 • Return to Blog List