Copyright (c) 2014 by YH Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
YH -- Blogmeister

_Crazy_Yasmina_-

by YH teacher: Mrs. B (Grade 5 - 2011-2012)

I heard it was going to be amazing, but I wasn’t too sure. We each got up at 7:00 AM to go to school they wanted us to be at school by 8AM sharp. So we could leave by 9:00AM.When we got to school we had to put our luggage at the bus gate and go too our class. When I reached class everyone was there and they were all so excited (so was I) everyone had a huge smile on their faces. Everyone was talking about the “Camping Trip”. Finally it was time to go we all got in line and headed to the bus gate where the busses were. Everyone got on to this humongous bus and we buckled our seat-belt and we were off! We finally got there after that scary journey the camp site looked clean, beautiful and full of nature! Then coach Wissam started to talk about putting up a tent. Were they serious was I going to pitch a tent? They were serious so we had to put up our own tent and boy, that was scary! We did so many other things that were so much fun like going on a four mile hike (FUN) ,we had a scary camp fire at night and then got ready for bed, well at least they thought that! We stayed up talking for hours and hours and then we were busted! Our teacher came out and screamed so hard that the dogs could hear her all the way in china! So we went to bed from 1:AM to 3AM.And then we were all up again and we were all talking till about 6:AM then finally we all got up! Then in about 3 hours we were going back home to Beirut where I belonged. We played all sorts of activities and then we had to put our tents down . Then we got on the bus and headed home and wow I was tired!
Article posted October 13, 2011 at 02:06 AM • comment (2) • Reads 101 • Return to Blog List

Thank you for commenting on my blog!
I wish you came with us as it was soo much fun!
Posted November 14, 2011 at 01:50 AM by • YH
Dear Mina,
I wish i went with you guys
you had sooooo much fun.
Posted November 4, 2011 at 04:28 AM by • Dan

Hi.. My name is yasmina. I am in crazy 5A with Ms.Noshie. In my spare time i love to take photography courses and horseride.