Me!

My Book

The book that I am currently reading is called, The Watsons Go to Birmingham by Christopher Paul Curtis. I just recently finished this book. It is about an African American family moving to the town Birmingham because the town that they were in was just to cold! My favorite part would have to be the entire first two chapters. In the first two chapters, you really get to know almost all of the characters. My favorite character would have to be the main character's older brother, Bryon. He is totally obsessed with himself, and if you read this book you can figure out all of the stupid things that he does. I would recommend this book to anyone with a good sense of humor.

I am a fantastic piano player. I am 12 years old. My sister is in sixth grade and goes to here. You might see her in the hallways somtimes.