Copyright (c) 2014 by DD Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
DD -- Blogmeister

Dannisha's Blog

Grade 5 Students

Welcome to our grade 5 teacher and student weblog. We attend Nettleton Elementary School in Duluth, Minnesota, U.S.A. Check out our site to learn about our classroom, read our writings and give us some feedback. To add comments, just click on the comment link below a post. If you comment, please tell us who you are and where you are from. Your comments need teacher-approval before they show up on the blog. Our class likes to follow a blog comment recipe. You can write about something you saw or heard, something you liked, something to add or fix, or a question to make the writer think.

by DD

teacher: Jay Monson, Grade 5 Teacher

• My goal is to read better. I can read better by reading 30 minutes a day.
• My hope is to be a good speller. I could be a good speller by practicing.
• My goal is to finish the school year I can accomplish finishing the school year being a good student and helping out.
• My hope is to get better in math. I can better in math. if I practice enough each and every day.
• My goal is to make new friends I can make new friend’s by being nice and helpful.
• My favorite goal is to be a good student in school I can be a good student in school if I’m on task and I listen and never give up just keep working if something is hard like math.

Hi! My name is Dannisha. I like to draw and do art. I'm a 5th grader at Nettleton School.