Jacob's Radical Blog
Grade 5 Students
Welcome to our grade 5 teacher and student weblog. We attend Nettleton Elementary School in Duluth, Minnesota, U.S.A. Check out our site to learn about our classroom, read our writings and give us some feedback. To add comments, just click on the comment link below a post. If you comment, please tell us who you are and where you are from. Your comments need teacher-approval before they show up on the blog. Our class likes to follow a blog comment recipe. You can write about something you saw or heard, something you liked, something to add or fix, or a question to make the writer think.
Conditions of Use
My Hopes and Dreams
• One of my goals is to win the peacemaker award and I hope to get that by listening and trying my hardest and doing my best and making peace
• I hope to have gained the knowledge to be able to make and keep friends and I hope to do that by getting tips from others and being nice and I hope to have the teacher help me with that.
• I hope to be able to do long division without paper and in my head. I hope to do this by trying my hardest to do this by studying hard and having the teacher teach me how to do this.
• I hope to have a strong communication with the teacher by earning trust with him and helping him when he needs help.
• I hope to by the end of the year have learned a lot about technology by studying a lot and hard and asking the teacher to teach about it and to research it.
• I hope to by the end of the year to have learned a lot about building a business or “Making money” and I hope to do this by studying hard and asking piers and the teacher about it.
• I hope to be able to run long distances without getting winded and I hope to do this by training, and running, and running, and running.
• I hope that I can get all A’s by studying really hard and trying my best
• To be by the end of the year to be totally ready for middle school and I’m going to do this by trying middle school academics and learning about what it’s like in middle school
• I hope to have way better handwriting by the end of the year how am I going to do this well practice, practice, and more practice.
Article posted October 12, 2011 at 12:42 PM •
comment (1) • Reads 200
Return to Blog List
Add a Comment
Thanks for all the great reading on your blog. It helps me keep up on what is happening at Nettleton. What will you do to try to promote peace at Nettleton? I am curious about that.
Comment Posted on November 2, 2011 at 08:21 AM by
About the Blogger
Hi, I'm Jacob and I'm the one writing the stuff in this blog but I bet you knew that. I HOPE YOU LIKE IT!
Latest 10 Comments: