Copyright (c) 2014 by NS Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
NS -- Blogmeister

NATE BLOG :) :] :D

Grade 5 Students

Welcome to our grade 5 teacher and student weblog. We attend Nettleton Elementary School in Duluth, Minnesota, U.S.A. Check out our site to learn about our classroom, read our writings and give us some feedback. To add comments, just click on the comment link below a post. If you comment, please tell us who you are and where you are from. Your comments need teacher-approval before they show up on the blog. Our class likes to follow a blog comment recipe. You can write about something you saw or heard, something you liked, something to add or fix, or a question to make the writer think.

by NS

teacher: Jay Monson, Grade 5 Teacher

Hopes and Dreams
Hi here are some of my hardest hopes and dreams.

One of my goals is to read at least 30 books and hopefully more than that by reading every night.

Another is to get better in long division so I can know more facts by practicing ever week.

Some of the other hopes and dreams are to get good grades like A’s by practicing math and reading (as seen above) and writing.

The last one is to be friends with the whole class by being nice to them.
Article posted October 12, 2011 at 12:41 PM • comment (2) • Reads 36 • Return to Blog List

wow nate you have really good hopes and dreams.
Posted October 14, 2011 at 01:29 PM by • arnay
30 books, im hoping i can do that too!!!
Posted October 14, 2011 at 12:59 PM by • Karee D

I am Nate.I am 10 years old.